Monday, June 7, 2010

Gravestone Photos

I have been exploring online looking for Gravestone photos for my family on both sides.  There are a few websites where people post photos of cemeteries in their area "Just Because" that are accessible for anyone who is looking for them.  I found pictures for the headstones of our Brammer Grandparents and family in Nebraska and their extended family in the Evangelical Lutheran Immanuel Cemetery in Dixon County Nebraska.  Many of them have are in a smaller photo format and are a bit hard to read. 
Today I contacted the guy who took the photos to see if he would send me a copy of them sent to me on a disc for to get the best quality possible.  I'm happy to say that he contacted me back (already) to let me know that he'd be happy to send me a disc or even email me if there were only a few that I was looking for.  I asked him for a disc because I'm finding more and more and more relatives buried there that I'd hate to ask for a few and then a few more later, then more.  Needless to say, I'm pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment